Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another week begins tomorrow and I feel like the last one never ended. We went to see Up! on Friday, to my dad's on Saturday, and today my DH and the older two kids went on a long bike ride, getting home in the late afternoon, which kind of shot the rest of the day. I just felt all blah today, not like doing much, and I feel like I didn't have much of a weekend. The movie was cute though, I recommend it, it has a plot that grown-ups can get into, at least I did.
We discovered yesterday that the gophers (my mortal enemies) are drinking out of the dog's water bowl at night. So, no more water bowl, we have a thingie on the hose that lets the dog use it as a drinking fountain, and I think that's better, now he'll have fresh water all the time, not just when the bowl gets filled in the morning.
Shortie and I were out in the garden yesterday and she was getting a big kick out of cutting asparagus for dinner. Nothing else in the garden is edible yet, but she is loving the Asparagus. She also keeps checking the apple tree, and gets very frustrated when I won't let her pick the green apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment