Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Octomom again

So, now her Daddy has bailed her out and she has a new house, and Angels in Waiting will help her with the babies. Doesn't Gloria Alred have anything better to do?
Haw is it that Daddy can buy a house while Mom has one in foreclosure? We are in the middle of a housing crisis and some bank just gave him a mortgage for $500,00, when his wife and daughter can't pay for the smaller house they are in. Doesn't his wife's credit issues extend to him? Or are they divorced and the finances separate. I would kind of like to know.
I know many there are many women who could use skilled nursing for their kids while they are at home. Why isn't anyone looking for them and helping them out? Are they not famous enough? Is there not enough press? Or do they not exist outside of LaLa land.
Bear in mind, I moved to AZ from CA, (all you AZ natives, don't hate me, I ran from CA before it sucked the soul out of me.) Anyway, I find I have very little patience for many of the lifestyle quirks in the state. Things like people buying huge houses, bigger than they will ever need, like 5 bedrooms and 4 baths for 2 parents, 1 kid, and no pets. My favorite is the one gal who drove a huge SUV and told me how people who ate too much meat were causing to many greenhouse gasses to be emitted. At a wedding several years ago, some guy sitting next to my husband told him all about how eating meat was killing the whole human race.
I know we get some interesting outlooks her, just check out Sedona and you'll know what I mean. But here in AZ I think social services would be doing more checking whether or not Octomom was capable of caring for her kids, rather than CA's attitude of "it's all good"

No comments:

Post a Comment