Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feb 3, 2009

Valentine's Day is coming! Are you ready? It's time to get the stuff your kids are going to pass around at school so that there are hundreds of kids in sugar shock, right as the last of the candy canes have been eaten!
Valentine's Day drives me nuts. I have no idea what to get for the man in my life. I hear that from friends too. One has a guy she's sort of dating, and she doesn't know what to do. I think if she does something to expensive it will look desperate rather than cool.
Here in the middle of nowhere, there isn't a whole lot to choose from. We have a mall, and a couple of chain stores, and that's pretty much it.
And, let's face it. We never get what we'd really like, jeweler's commercials notwithstanding. Most guys go for the big stuff birthdays and Christmas. Not that I blame them.
SO.....
What are you ding for V-Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment