Thursday, February 26, 2009

Girl Scout cookie

Cookies cookies cookies. I am sick to death of Girl Scout Cookies. I'm swimming in them, and I can't eat them. I want to continue to become the fit, thin , Mom I know is lurking inside. It's only 40 pounds away, but getting there is a journey filled with peril.
I try not to obsess about it, what it comes down to for me is making smart choices about what I eat and making sure I watch my portion sizes, but sometimes I worry that being careful is making everyone around me worry about what they are eating. All I'm trying to do is stay away from junk food.
On the GS cookie front, I'll be happy when they are all gone and the check's gone to council, the the girls and I can decide what to do with the money. They had a lot of good ideas, but they depend on how much money we made.

No comments:

Post a Comment