Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday, Rain and Snow.

Or at least they keep telling us there will be snow. The last time they forecast snow we didn't get a single flake.
So, sitting around watching old movies in TCM, and reading or flipping through magazines. It's one of those days where you just want to stay home and sit by a nice warm fire.
A note on the red-light issue. I was sitting at a red light, at the front of the line, and when the light turned green I had to wait for no less than 6 cars to get out of the way. 6! and the light was already green for me!
Tomorrow I have to go about 30 miles from home for work, and there is a very real possibility that it will be snowing part way home. If it does I have a place to go and wait it out, I just don't like being on a freeway with big trucks, snow, and grades worse than the Grapevine.
I may stop at my favorite place after work though...the dented can store. They sell overstock and cosmetically damaged stuff from the big chain groceries. I can get a full cart of groceries for $40 or less. Right now, with the economy the way it is, I make it a point to save any way I can.-Wait. I already do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment