Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday Thughts

If I had a nickel for every time I had to wait for a red light runner before going into an intersection I'd be retired on a beach somewhere. Really, is it that hard to stop when the light is yellow and you have enough time to? Is it really going to take that much time out of your busy day to not risk death, dismemberment, and higher insurance rates? By the time the light is green for traffic the other way you have had ample time to stop. A light cycle takes what? 2 minutes? C'mon people. That's not going to throw you're whole day like an accident will.
Yes, I was waiting for a light and had to wait for the runners to finish before going. It just annoys me, first, I wait for the light, then I had to wait to go because they are all running the light. What about my busy day? Is it less busy because I stopped?
Okay, rant over. Time to move on.
It's Thursday, so tomorrow is Friday! Yay!! I am looking forward to the weekend. I worked 7 days straight last week with 1 day off before starting this week and I really need the time to recharge. I'm looking forward to sleeping late and not having to deal with work at all. I personally would love to go out dancing or something, must mention this to DH...make this weekend mini-vacay...fun only.
I'll be going nonstop until tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment